- • Indian healthcare industry is one of the largest service sectors in the country with a current spend of ~ 5% of GDP. This is expected to increase to 7% by 2012
- • Increasing prevalence of diseases, improving affordability and rising access to health insurance will fuel the growth of the industry
- • There is large unmet demand for basic, but good quality health facilities
- • There is a rising demand for private hospitals because they offer superior services as compared to government and civil hospitals
- • There exists a clear gap between the high end tertiary hospitals, government hospitals and standalone single-doctor-managed private nursing home.
- • Tier 2 cities in India are increasingly experiencing the benefits of increased private sector investment and economic growth. The shortage of quality hospitals and medical facilities in these towns presents a business opportunity
- • Increasing insurance penetration in Tier 2 cities will result in increased demand for healthcare facilities
- • Average household consumption is expected to increase by more than 7 % p.a., the annual healthcare expenditure is projected to grow at 10 %
We are looking for small hospitals or nursing homes in tier 2 or tier 3 towns of Maharashtra and Gujarat, If you would be interested in working with us to upgrade to a multi-speciality secondary hospital, please do contact us. We would be happy to talk to you about how we might be able to join hands for our mutual benefit.
Join Us Today!